- To groom the students in sound management concepts, analytical tools, practical and general managerial skills.
- To develop sensitivity and capability to continually respond to rapidly changing environment and opportunities in the framework of professionally sound and socially responsible values and ethics.
- To instill in the future managers a life-long sense of participation, involvement and satisfaction as contributors to the wider developmental endeavor.
- To strengthen the training, research, consultancy and MDP activities.
- To broaden the research activities of the institute by undertaking major and minor research projects and thereby adding to the effectiveness of the faculty members.