RCM conducts workshops, training programs and discussion forums with participation from industry and academia thought leaders to debate, brainstorm and develop awareness on various emerging aspects of business applications, it’s usage and ramifications. As part of this initiative, the following training, discussions and activities are carried out:
- The emerging trend of Business Applications in the area of Sourcing, Logistics, Financial Reporting, Sales Engagement Methods, Marketing Best Practices, various types of manufacturing like Batch, Process, Discrete, JIT, Lean and Corporate Performance Management.
- The changes and dynamism being brought about in the business sector by changing face of technology in business applications. The impact of Social Channels, Mobility and Real Time Operational Analytics in shaping new business environment and diversified usage of business applications are one of the agenda in the training program.
- The role of Industry in imparting corporate programs in the area of ERP and Business Applications for future managers and practitioners are debated and discussed along with the role the academicians can play in spreading the knowledge amongst students.
- The feedbacks and inputs are sought from practicing managers and consultants in shaping up the course content and training curricula for the students. Students are provided requisite knowledge about the leading ERP, CRM, HR & Analytics applications which include Oracle, SAP and Siebel.
- Students are provided with core knowledge on deployment strategy, program management, implementation methods and approaches on on-premise and cloud based SaaS deployment.