In RCM – in the Digital Marketing courses, the theoretical sessions are complimented with hands on experience through e-commerce and related incubation centers. This forms the core of Digital Marketing Center of Excellence (CoE) where students are exposed to various aspects of Digital Marketing like SEO / SEM etc. The CoE also conducts idea assessment & workshops and discussion forums with participation from new generation entrepreneurs and academic thought leaders. As part of this initiative, the following activities are arranged regularly:
- Develop an Internet marketing strategy, with emphasis on how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience.
- Influence of digital space as a marketing avenue of new generation products and services.
- Use of Search engine marketing (SEM) that involves understanding hoe to promote websites by increasing their visibility
- Major and path-breaking changes & dynamism are being caused by digital tolls and space in the services and retail marketing. The impact of Social Channels, Mobility and Real Time Operational Analytics in shaping new marketing strategies and disruptive development.
- Importance of Ethical Marketing and Legal ramifications of marketing activities as Digital Marketing is not limited to any specific geography.
- The feedbacks and inputs are sought from practicing managers, new generation entrepreneurs and consultants in shaping up the course content and training curricula for the students.