RCM aims at fostering close collaboration and exchange of ideas with corporate world by establishing research oriented knowledge dissemination through industry labs, paper / dissertation submission by eminent Faculty and students and frequent corporate visits to impart job oriented learning. The objective of our industry collaboration will stress upon the trends we see in the marketplace which are:
- Creating a facilitating environment for Micro-entrepreneurship in the Micro, Small and Medium Industry (MSME) segment.
- Encouraging students to create socially sustainable ventures aimed at empowerment of poorer section of society. This initiative will blend business goal of making revenue and profits with social goal of empowering downtrodden sections by providing a means of subsistence.
- Emphasizing on creating Green ventures by our students with entrepreneurial bent of mind.
- We have independent Entrepreneurship development cell and Human Rightts cell where we run UGC approved program
- One year Post Graduate diploma in Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Management.
- One year Post Graduate diploma in Human Rights Management.