Our PGDM course is a two years full time regular program, approved by AICTE.
RCM’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs are rigorously geared to the needs of the real business world. The goal is fostered by the hands-on education methods, compact study program, the personal atmosphere and the soft skills taught alongside academic knowledge. Many of the Faculty hold or have held management positions in the business world. Furthermore, an internship normally completed between the first and second year as well as a practically oriented master’s thesis form the foundation of RCM Master Program. So, the program is designed to equip its graduates with the skills, abilities and knowledge that will enable them to take up positions of higher responsibility in the corporate world anywhere or to become entrepreneurs.
The academic council of RCM has the mandate to bring in the highest standards of course content, delivery, and assessment methodology for assisting in continuous improvement of quality in management education. The academic advisory council members actively participate in the following processes:
- Student Education & Placement
- Course, Structure, Design and Content
- Management of Post Graduate Program
- Student Evaluation System and Processes
- Teaching & Training Methodologies
- Faculty Recruitment & Retention
- Infrastructure & Facilities Upgrade
- Integration of Global Trends in Managerial Education
- Execution of Management Development Program