Presidential Address – RCM, Bangalore
I take pride in welcoming you all to the Regional College of Management-Bangalore.
With the proven track record of success year after year for past three decades, RCM expanses through geographies, carrying the message of accomplishing dreams of hundreds and thousands.
The guiding principle of RCMB is to offer a well- rounded development of students by providing the following facilities:
- Student’s engagement in Incubation centers set up by established corporates as well as start-ups in the field of latest technologies like Cloud Computing, Internet of Things (IOT), Mobility & Analytics and business management practices like Innovation Management and New Age Entrepreneurship.
- Mentoring by Industry leaders
- Lectures by topnotch corporate leaders visiting RCM from IT/ITES, Telecom, Manufacturing and other allied industries.
- Opportunities to students to pursue part of a semester abroad in reputed universities in Europe or Asia Pacific countries.
- Educational tours in surrounding South East Asian Nation to get exposure to wider culture and learning.
- Focus on Life Skill Development, Personality Development, Development of Etiquette and Manners so that the students get a holistic developmental opportunity that make them successful.
- To develop business leaders of international standards, capable of providing dynamic and effective leadership.
- To enable and empower the rural and urban youth reap the benefits of world class management education, training and research.
- To facilitate the advancement of knowledge in the field of management by undertaking research programs that benefits the society as a whole.
RCM Bangalore will engage actively in –
- Intense interaction with Industry with regular mentoring
- Provide a broad range of specialization to meet the need of the hour
- Create a global mindset for its students.
- Maintaining Quality Faculty and Promote Research Culture
We will ensure our every student is competent enough to meet corporate world’s demands.
Best wishes to you all…
Prof. S.R. Mandal