Welcome to Regional College of Management Bangalore
Do you know about Regional College Of Management Bangalore?
Regional College of Management (RCM), established in the year 1982 in Bhubaneshwar, India, is a 33 years old Academic Institution offering high quality, practical and career-focused management education. This institute has been conferred autonomous status by University Grants Commission (UGC) in the year 2009.
Keeping in mind the growing demand of the corporate managers and entrepreneurs in the new fast-paced economy, RCM has setup a campus in Bangalore to meet industry demand. We will be abel to provide much better corporate interaction, industry experience, global exposure and lucrative job opportunities to our aspiring students through Bangalore campus. Through incubation centres in Bangalore campus, out students will receive relevant exposure in the field of entrepreneurship, e-commerce and other emerging business trends.
Why join Regional College Of Management Bangalore ?
- Excellent Placement Record
- Institute focus on practical, career-focused training on business and management practices.
- Emphasis on Corporate Tie-up
- Organize round the year activities on corporate seminars, workshops, events and presentations by corporate managers to expose our students to latest business trends and also develop close rapport with reputed organizations to enroll them for placement.
- Large pool of corporate managers working as a visiting faculty.
- Knowledge on latest management practices, practical case studies, business challenges, opportunities and global market environment.
- RCM encourages setting up Incubation Centres for building entrepreneurs to hone their skill on latest technology trends like e-commerce, Cloud computing, Mobility and Analytics.
- Have institutional tie-up with selected management institutes in USA, UK, Germany and China to have Student Exchange Program and Faculty Exchange Program.
- Organise number of training programs and focused workshops to impart soft skill to our students to make sure they develop effective business communication skills, etiquette and manners, how to handle stress, time management skills, leadership and co-ordination skill.